Company: Third Form
Job title: Production Coordinator
Employment type: Full-time/Part-time
Third Form is a break out Australian label that is looking for a new member to be a-part of the labels exciting growth both in Australia and internationally..
Alongside our eager vision, we are seeking an experienced Product Coordinator to join the Third Form team assisting the Brand Manager in all aspects of the production process
This role will be responsible for the production of Ready-to-wear collections, coordinating with the design and sales members for the on-time delivery of product lines.
You will enjoy a focused environment, get excited about hitting deadlines and thrive in a startup culture. You will work alongside the labels Founder and have the ability to influence the business' success as well as make a difference
The successful candidate's key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing a key link between the design, production department and supply chain
- Monitor, track and manage the delivery schedules & critical path for all styles at sample and bulk stage
- Actively negotiate with offshore factories to improve costing and profit margins
- Daily communication with overseas makers to ensure production is on schedule
- Manage and coordinate the entire production process under the supervision of the Production Manager, to ensure products arrive on time and according to quality standards set by the Creative Director and overall company expectations
- Coordinate and follow through with QA processes
- Manage wholesale order distribution
- Manage internal stock control and accurate stock levels
- Style tech pack set up and fit comments, liaise comments back to factory.
- Fine tune and develop garments with the Design Manager during fits
- Supporting the team with administrative needs
- Processing online orders
Knowledge of production methods and the ability to manage a challenging workload and meet deadlines is essential. You will have exceptional organizational skills, have a high level of attention to detail and be able to manage competing priorities simultaneously. The environment is fast paced so the successful candidate needs to be agile, demonstrate initiative and be proactive in their approach. Being a collaborative team member and working well under pressure is a must.
- More than 2 years' experience in the production of quality product lines
- Ideally have worked at a business with a retail/wholesale model
- Understand their brand ideals and be committed to producing the best possible and on-time product
- Strong skills within Illustrator and Photoshop and skilled in MS Excel
- Experience in off-shore production
- An ability to build strong rapport with suppliers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely organized and possess a strong attention to detail
Part/full time contract role ( 4 days min)
To apply contact email@example.com