Company: sass & bide
Job title: Wholesale Manager
Employment type: Full-time
sass & bide is a prestige fashion brand, which leads the culture of fashion for bold individualistic women. A truly inspiring place to work; whether in store, or at our head office in Alexandria, our team is made up of bright, creative and innovative people who are dedicated to the development of our brand. Ideas are rewarded, internal growth is encouraged, and we support our staff in developing skills, experience and confidence.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a full-time National Wholesale Manager to successfully manage all existing client relationships and to develop new opportunities and relationships globally. Your key objectives will be to drive sales and growth of the wholesale division with a clear focus on each channel – Online, Department Store, Discount Department Store and Independents. Establishing strategies to manage the International sales objectives as set by the business, you will strive to ensure the sass & bide brand continues its success story within the fashion industry.
Primary responsibilities in this role include:
- Managing all internal and external customers
- Responsible for the training & development, motivation and management of the wholesale coordinator
- Go above and beyond to achieve business wholesale objectives
- Exceed all budget requirements, sales and unit volume targets
- Produce detailed reports on sales figures accurately and in addition produce any ad-hoc reporting/forecasting as requested by the wider business
- Be a strategic thinker to secure future business opportunities from existing and non-existing sales channels
- Analyse the current sales channels and products to determine appropriateness and profitability
- Works closely with internal teams to have a clear understanding of branding and marketing objectives and make suggestions to the business for marketing strategies
- Actively promote safe work practices within the business and act responsibly for the safety of self and others, including the identification and reporting of hazards, environmental and quality issues.
Skills and experience required
- Tertiary qualifications in Business/Marketing would be preferred
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in wholesale managing including leading a team of 1 or more
- Account management skills are essential
- Experience within the fashion industry is highly advantageous
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter and ability to think on feet
- Ability to build relationships instantaneously within the business and with external customers
- Cool as a cucumber under pressure, in fact you thrive off it
- Copes well with change and makes suggestions to the business to make positive changes
- Results orientated and ability to deliver
This role would suit someone who loves the sass & bide brand, is self-motivated and approachable with a mature work approach. A salary package will be negotiated based on experience and you we offer all our employees a generous product discount.
Please apply today by sending your resume and a covering letter.