Company: Mon Purse
Job title: Social Media & Brand Manager
Employment type: Full-time
At Mon Purse, we are more than a shopping destination. Mon Purse is a global Omni channel leader in mass customisation, one step ahead of the game. Based in Sydney, we are one of the most talked about brands in Australia, having built an iconic brand and cult following.
We are so many things. We carry our life in our bag. Designed by the customer, made in Europe, and worn around the world - this is Mon Purse. Customers design and monogram their handbags and leather goods on line or in store.
We are about creating an unforgettable customer experience whilst continuing to innovate by combining fashion with technology. We have a ground-breaking team that privileges creativity, excellence and innovation.
Currently on a trajectory of growth, every day we are working on making ourselves bigger and better at what we do. As a member of our team, you will experience a flat organizational structure with access to professional development and learning. Your career path will not be set in stone, and you will have unlimited potential for growth.
We are seeking the best talent out there, and only hire the best. The creatively innovative, the technically insightful, the driven, the self-managed, the value conscious, the caring, and the gracious person – these are the qualities that we look for, along with a love and a passion for the work that we do.
What we value in our team members
1. Be an Intrapreneur (entrepreneurs within a company).
We value team members who use their business skills and creative abilities to assist us in staying at the top of our game.
2. Be a Disruptor
As a team member, we encourage you to take an idea and run with it. Be open-minded and flexible, be inspired by innovation and unafraid of failure.
This life is not a dress rehearsal, you have one chance at it and you will get out of it what you put in. At Mon Purse, we want you to be passionate about what you do, inspire those around you, be aligned with who we are and what we do. Deeply care about the success of Mon Purse, this passion inside of you will drive you to become the very best you can be and as a result will add to the team’s success
4. Stepping Up
Stepping up is about being in control of your world and taking ownership for your own experiences. At Mon Purse we want to support you to step up by consciously being the best that you can be and serving your customer to the best of your ability. Being accountable and in control will allow you to achieve magnificent results.
Social Media & Brand Manager
We are seeking a social media and Brand Manager expert with a passion for new-age digital marketing and brand building to lead our Social department. You will be responsible for implementing our strategy, developing brand awareness, generating inbound traffic and developing content for various channels.
You will be given the opportunity to redefine the way we communicate with, engage and grow our social media following. You will be responsible for building a cult social media following by owning, developing and leading all social strategy.
What will I be doing?
- You will report directly into the CEO
- You will work across and travel to the USA The UK and interstate (Australia)
- You will be strategically focused to deliver the best in consumer attraction and retention
- You will design the Social media strategy, creation and analytics
- You will be responsible for owning, developing and leading Mon Purses thriving online Social Media communities, with an integrated approach across all key platforms (mainly Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat).
- You will own developing the Content & Communities Strategy, spanning offline Community development and management.
- You will collaborate with key stakeholders
- You will be responsible for achieving branded traffic, new customer and returning customer targets.
- Working closely with the Head of Digital, the CEO, the Marketing team and external PR firms to create Community events and activations, working closely with agencies and vendors to ensure impeccable execution in order to achieve PR and engagement objectives.
- Build and own our influencer strategy.
- You will be the Brand guardian
Skills you will need to be successful in this role:
- You will be a retail brand marketing and communications specialist
- You will have a dual focus on the big picture and delivering on the detail
- You work autonomously in building content creation
- Strong attention to detail
- Have strong knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms
- You understand how to develop and execute a Social & Communities strategy that drives customer advocacy and engagement, with a strong commercial focus.
- You have proven experience in a similar role
- You have exceptional communication skills
- Extensive digital/ social knowledge and experience.
- Demonstrated experience/ proven results working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- You have relevant tertiary qualifications
If successful, you will work with a very close knit team driven by a joint passion for achieving greatness in everything that we do. We pride ourselves on open communication, respect for one another and supporting each other to achieve our goals.
This is a huge opportunity with unlimited potential for growth.
We will continuously exceed expectations and delight our customer, whilst changing the retail technology space and loving it. We are looking for the best talent! If this excites you, please apply.