Job title: Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Coordinator
Employment type: Part-time
Applications close: March 31
Maiocchi is a successful womenswear fashion label with three retail stores and a rapidly expanding e-boutique. An exciting opportunity has become available at Maiocchi's Head Office - we are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Coordinator to join our team and be responsible for managing the growth of our online store and related digital marketing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage the e-commerce website
- Create and implement digital media and advertising strategies to increase sales, improve conversions and maintain customer database
- Create and implement eDM calendar;
- Implement CRM and Loyalty strategy to expand the customer database and increase potential sales.
- Create and manage digital campaigns and content across PPC, SEO, eDM and Social
- Create and manage social media strategies across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and any other relevant social media platforms to build Maiocchi community.
- Provide insight on emerging digital marketing trends as well as ideas to promote Maiocchi.
- Oversee all reporting and analytics of the e-commerce site and generate reports
- Create seasonal marketing material for our retails stores.
- Create and implement seasonal press releases.
- Maintain and grow our relationship with media, bloggers and influencers.
- Co-ordinate and assist at events including but not limited to: product launches, photoshoots and VIP evenings.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (Communications/marketing/multimedia/digital) or appropriate industry training courses.
- 1-2 years' experience in a similar role or position within the fashion industry preferred yet not essential.
- Talent in conceptualisation of ideas and transforming concepts into slick persuasive writing and content.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge,basic skills and experience using the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator), MailChimp, Content Management System (ideally Shopify), Adwords and Google Analytics.
- Eye for detail and design
- An understanding of implementing a digital strategy.
- An understanding of SEO.
- An understanding of web best practice (user experience, usability, testing, accessibility etc).
- Experience in social media management from a business perspective.
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage a number of projects.
- Methodical, practical and creative approach to problem solving.
- Personable, enthusiastic, flexible and confident
- We are currently looking for someone for this role 3 - 4 days a week (part time) with the view to grow into a full time position for the right person.
- We can offer some flexibility with days and hours, working in to fit around school hours, other commitments, etc.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.