Company: Third Form
Job title: E-Commerce Junior Manager
Employment type: Part-time
Third Form is a breakout Australian label that is looking for a new member to be a part of the labels exciting growth both in Australia and internationally...
Alongside our eager vision, we are seeking an experienced E-Commerce Junior Manager to join the Third Form team assisting the Brand Manager in all aspects of the product life-cycle. This role will be responsible for managing the website, processing orders, increasing the database and driving online sales as well as the day-to-day management of stock and general design room duties.
You will enjoy a focused environment, get excited about hitting deadlines and thrive in a startup culture. You will work alongside the label's Founder and have the ability to influence the business’ success as well as make a difference.
The successful candidate's key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Processing online orders with care and pride.
- Online store management and stock control
- Manage online customer relations
- Work along side the Brand Manager to develop, implement and manage strategies and campaigns to drive
- online traffic and sales.
- Manage and develop the email marketing strategy, coordinate EDM creative development, coding and
- Work on growing conversion rates, through using; paid search, SEO, affiliate programs and loyalty
- Manage the receipt of bulk shipments and distribution to wholesale accounts.
- Assist the Brand Manager in wholesale account relations and stock enquiries
- Sample and sale management
- General design room duties
- A minimum of 1+ year experience working in e-Commerce.
- Experience in email and social media marketing.
- Completed a Degree in Fashion / Fashion Business - or industry equivalent - preferred not essential
- Previous experience working for a fashion retail brand would be highly desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive, Resourceful, Self motivated and Positive outlook
- ‘SPARK’ with a Start-up mentality - prepared to be hands-on
- Very high attention to detail and ability to work with structure and process
To be successful, you will have a strong knowledge of both E-commerce and the fashion Industry.
If you meet the above criteria, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.