Company: Seed Heritage
Job title: Online Sales Analyst
Employment type: Full-time
Driven by innovation and a desire to achieve excellence, Seed Heritage has become a leading retailer for womenswear, childrenswear, teen and baby product. With over 250 stores throughout Australia, Singapore, New Zealand and Hong Kong this is an exciting time to join Seed as we continue to grow.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an energetic, professional and hardworking Planning Analyst to work as part of our Online team. Reporting directly to the Merchandise Planning Manager this role will be responsible for analysing and recommending initiatives to drive and maximize the financial performance of the Online channel across all merchandise departments.
Some key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Report on and provide detailed weekly, monthly and seasonal class analysis regarding performance of sales, stock, sell throughs and GP at a class, style and size level.
- Make recommendations for future online initiatives relating to driving and maximising sales and gross profit performance while utilising stock to its full potential.
- Provide sales analysis and insights relating to the online store's performance.
- Work in conjunction with the online team to ensure site content is accurate and up to date with all styles and promotional offers on show.
- Analyse and report on sales, sell throughs and stocks within the full price and clearance groups to ensure the range is balanced and sales and stocks are being maximised.
- Analyse and report on aged stock sales and stock performance to ensure it remains productive.
- Responsible of coordinating stock required for campaigns and other business initiatives.
- Maintains accurate documentation of expected stock incoming to the warehouse.
To be successful you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in planning and stock allocation for a Fashion Retailer
- Proficiency in all MS Office programs, specifically in Excel
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work well within a team
- An understanding of retail market trends and store demands
If you are passionate about achieving success with Seed and are ready to take on this new challenge then we would love to hear from you.
Apply via LinkedIn