Job title: Head of Operations
Employment type: Full-time
Seafolly was founded in 1975 and has become synonymous with Australian beach lifestyle - spirited, aspirational and naturally beautiful. Seafolly is about sharing the spirit of Australian summer with women everywhere and we are set to become the world's most iconic swimwear and beach lifestyle brand by 2020.
About the role:
Seafolly is seeking a strong Head of Operations to develop and manage best in class, end to end Supply Chain that supports Seafolly's Strategic global growth plans. Continue to develop and execute a long term Supply Chain Strategy in line with Seafolly's strategic growth plan to provide a competitive advantage in cost, quality and speed.
Reporting to the Chief Transformation Officer this role will be responsible for the following areas:
- Responsible for R&D, development and commercialisation of the product on time, from 1st proto through to pre-production
- Develop best in class Product Development processes to ensure efficiency, consistency, speed to market and innovation
- Perform regular market analysis and keep abreast of suppliers and technological advances and developments
Sourcing and Production
- Responsible for sourcing, selecting and managing the vendors to ensure delivery of right product, on time hitting margin targets
- Align purchasing, vendor capacities, inventory management teams and processes to achieve top line sales within agreed to fulfilment and stock targets
- Develop and maintain a supplier base that is in line with the company's supply chain strategy and guidelines, manage positive supplier relationships and monitor supplier performance using company policies and established evaluation criteria. Negotiate supplier prices, contracts and agreements. Develop and maintain pricing benchmarks
Quality & Compliance
- Responsible for quality, global compliant product, produced in socially and ethically compliant vendors
- Ensure adherence to all international compliance standards such as health, safety, environmental, quality, code of conduct, labour laws, etc.
Logistics & Distribution
- Oversee best in class 3PL distribution and global freight and logistics partnerships to ensure cost efficient, on time deliveries, to all regions, through all channels
People & Culture
- Build and manage a high performing and engaged Supply Chain team through providing goals, regular feedback and training to ensure professional growth and development
- Influence cross functional teams of people with multiple perspectives and talents to align on achieving the company vision
- Identify and keep team focused on key KPI's and goals and communicate the most important metrics to the team and the business
You will have:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in end to end Supply Chain Management position within a Global Fashion brand desired, swimwear experience is a bonus
- Solid experience in sourcing and procurement in Asia and the ability to lead a Hong Kong Office
- Strong influencing and negotiating skills
- Strong understanding of Supplier Social and Ethical programs, and Global Product Quality and Compliance Requirements
- Proactive and collaborative solution orientated leader
- Strong experience in process development and improvement
- Exclusive employee benefits and discounts!
- Globally recognized Iconic Australian brand with huge vision and growth plans
- Great work culture in a passionate team environment
- Located in our stunning new Industrial chic office, enjoy the various surrounding amenities including Sydney's best coffee at the Grounds of Alexandria!
If you have the motivation, desire and skill set to be challenged in this role and further your career with Australia's most iconic Swimwear Company, please apply online directly as we will not be accepting CV's sent from Recruitment Agencies.
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.