Company: Portobello PR
Job title: Public Relations Intern
Applications close: AUGUST 30th, 2017
Location: Paddington, Sydney
Employment Type: Internship (Unpaid)
Experience required: Studying Fashion/ Interested in Fashion and PR
Portobello PR is a boutique fashion, beauty and lifestyle agency specialising in public relations, digital strategy and events.
Director Charlie Boyce has experience in both local and international markets having over 15 years experience in PR across the UK and Australian markets
- Portobello PR works across all areas of communications, brands alignments and publicity
- We provide tailored PR strategies and services to meet individual brand requirements.
- We pride ourselves on working closely and effectively with in-house marketing teams and brand managers.
- Portobello PR has strong media relations with print, TV and online media
- We work extensively with the latest fashion and beauty bloggers and pride ourselves on our social media outreach.
We are looking for a passionate, eager and hard working intern to learn and help out in our Sydney showroom.
Intern Responsibilities would include
- Showroom presentation, including merchandising & returns
- Assisting with everyday office duties Keeping our Media List constantly updated
- Writing daily blogs
- Monthly Reports
- Stock Transfers
- Intern Hours are from 9am-4pm
- Our Intern Program runs for 12 weeks (can be extended if required)
- Reference will be provided at the completion of your internship
Interested? Please send your resume to Labrina at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want us to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.