Job title: Menswear Fashion Designer
Location: Balaclava VIC
Employment type: Full-time
Experience required: At least 5 years experience in the capacity of Designer or Product developer for a fashion brand
- A clear affinity with the NIQUE aesthetic and the culture it resides within
- At least 5 years experience in the capacity of Designer or Product developer for a fashion brand
- Competent in trend forecasting, building themes and mood boards, tech packs in Illustrator/ excel
- An ability to interpret sell-through reports with insight and to build design strategies around it
- A clear communicator with a high taste level
- A thorough understanding on fabrics, washes, garment construction, trims, embellishment processes.
- Capable of optimising poor-performing categories and building on strengths
- Capable of contributing to fitting sessions
- Graphic Design skills.
We’re looking for a candidate with strong Graphic Design skills for managing a range of internal Graphic Design projects and image making duties as well. This would include developing placement prints & yardages, website design changes, photographic image corrections, social media content generation, branded printed collateral, etc.
- Microsoft suite including excel, word
- Photographic skills favourable but not essential
- An up to date C.V, sighting your experience.
- A relevant folio in PDF format clearly demonstrating your Fashion Design or Product Development work.
- A folio including your Graphic Design, Image making and Art Direction.
- Links to Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest demonstrating your taste level, photography, interests and design sensibility.