Company: NAC Media Group
Job title: Showroom Manager
Location: Paddington, Sydney
Employment type: Full-time
NAC Media Group is one of Australia’s premium Communications Agencies, specialising in strategic brand consulting across Fashion and Lifestyle. Services include development and implementation of effective Media Relations, Digital Marketing, Events, Influencer Engagement and CRM.
NAC Media Group is looking to appoint a Showroom Manager to join the team.
Some of NAC Media Group’s Clients across Fashion & Lifestyle include: BY JOHNNY, Calvin Klein, Duskii, Le Creuset, Maserati, MATCHESFASHION.COM, Peter Alexander, Sportsgirl, Tiffany & Co. and Tommy Hilfiger.
The main role is helping to secure a positive attitude of NAC Media Group showroom brands across all media outlets and providing assistance across brand activity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing and maintaining good working relations with media including local and national newspapers, magazines and digital platform
- Conduct regular face to face showroom appointment
- Merchandising of showroom
- Manage daily incoming briefs and facilitate press requests
- Management of the sample tracking system & uploading new season product
- Manage showroom season turnover & support with media showings
- Create and distribute showroom EDM
- Provide daily support to the NAC tea
- Weekly showroom reports & editorial coverage reporting
- Supporting across talent relations, including dressing & working with influencers
- Assisting at NAC Media Group events where applicable
- Previous experience across fashion and lifestyle
- Media contacts preferable
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An interest in the Australian media landscape
- Self-motivated and have an innate sense of seasonal trends
- Comprehensive IT skills in Microsoft Office and Photoshop
This position provides an exciting opportunity to join this leading company.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or for any direct enquiries please call Kasey on 02 9357 3600.