Company: Mon Purse
Job title: Junior e-Commerce Merchandiser / Image Upload Coordinator
Location: Double Bay, NSW
Employment type: Full-time
Mon Purse is a an award winning global omni channel leader in mass customisation. With our headquarters in Sydney's Double Bay, we are one of the most talked about brands, having built an iconic brand and cult following.
- You will be responsible for the timely and accurate uploading and maintenance of website product content (copy, images etc).
- Continuously merchandise online product range, to drive key business KPIs and customer experience experience.
- Be responsible for ensuring that all the products are correctly represented on the site, showcasing the premium product.
- Oversee the product image creation and standards.
- Retouching product photography, to reflect the quality of the brand.
- Edit, retouching, scaling, cropping of all product photos for the site.
- Management of the product upload workflow.
About the Brand
Mon Purse is the World’s first design your own European leather brand. With over a billion designs, you say the colour and we make it happen with the help of generational experts and artisans.
Come into a brand that has presence in MYER, Bloomingdales & Selfridges and is working with all of the top media outlets including; ELLE, Harpers Bazaar, WWD and more.
- High level skills in photoshop (or Lightroom)
- A strong interest in fashion and the fashion industry
- A passion for the detail and customer experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast moving environment
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, always looking for a way to improve the process and see opportunities.
- Photography skills are highly desirable for the role, but not essential.
- An understanding of the digital environment including SEO and using data to drive insights.
- Have Australian working rights
- Be Sydney based - office in Double Bay
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org