Job title: Online Styling Coordinator
Employment type: Full-time
This position is responsible for coordinating the web photography for MIMCO, this includes product, on-body and bespoke photography.
The Online Styling Coordinator will plan and organise all web shoot dates, maintaining the relationship with our external studio including liaising & booking studio time, organising internal resourcing and third party resourcing to ensure successful delivery of all photography assets.
- Create web photography document for each range month– monitoring weekly to product margin reports & style exception reports to ensure that all product is planned for photography and will be available online (incl. changes, new additions etc.)
- Maintain the webshoot list to ensure this document is an accurate representation of our photography position
- Plan relevant webshoot dates each month and coordinate all relevant internal and external resourcing as required to ensure monthly deliverables are achieved and KPIs are met for both product & on body web shoots.
- I.e. work in conjunction with Styling Manager, Webshoot Casual, Photographic Studios, Modelling Agencies, Hair/Makeup artists, stylists etc.
- Work with production / design teams on the details & care information each month according to product upload timelines and set relevant deadlines for input parties - working with the Creative Copyrighter to ensure all information is represented.
- Coordinate and collate samples for each range month – work with Operations / Design teams to manage sample deadlines and delivery - to ensure photography is produced prior to product arrival into the warehouse for sale.
- Produce and maintain webshoot planning documents - including the product shoot plan for every webshoot.
- Coordinate transportation of stock to and from each webshoot.
- Oversee and provide direction for each webshoot - including coordinating webshoot casual resources to execute the shoots. This includes ensuring the webshoot plan is achieved, styling direction is executed, images are cropped & labelled accurately at shoot and that photography standard is upheld (see below point).
The Ideal Candidate has
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Arts, Commerce, Business, Marketing or Information Technology
- InDesign, Photoshop, Excel
- Well-developed communication, time management and organisation skills
- Accuracy and exemplary attention to detail
- High levels of administration skills
- Experience in merchandising – well developed styling ability
- Superior communication skills – written and verbal for internal and external relationship management
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones.
- Birthday roster day off
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
MIMCO designs unique accessories collections.
We dream, explore and play with whatever gives us delight in the moment. Our environments are full of precious personality-filled products and our in-store experience is all about you - the strong individuals who are drawn to something different.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.