Company: Jo Mercer
Job title: Store Manager - QVB
Salary: Between $40-$50,000
Employment type: Full-time
Applications close: Friday 2nd June 2017
We're looking for an outstanding leader who has the potential to make a real difference in an organisation that puts its team and customers first. This position will be based in our very busy QVB store so you will need to be highly organised together with being a great team leader and team player.
Jo Mercer is a leading Australian owned and operated women's' footwear company offering high quality footwear. With 35 stores nationwide, Jo Mercer continues to expand steadily and is a stable company that has a culture built on integrity and great customer service.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is a leader who can win the hearts and minds of the team
- Has previous experience within retail, preferably in fashion or homewares
- Is flexible to work both weekdays and weekends
- Must have experience achieving and exceeding sales and targets
- Must have previous experience managing rosters & expenditure
- Experience in coaching, developing and motivating a team
- Has a strong focus on continually improving customer service
- Must be highly motivated and can demonstrate initiative
- Knowledge of Retail Award conditions beneficial
- Previous experience interviewing for store staff
Why you would want to work for us:
- Fun, energetic and down-to-earth culture
- Your opinions will be valued
- Development plan to drive career progression
- Up to 60% staff discount on our products
- Recognition and reward for a job well done via our staff bonus scheme
If you are looking for a rewarding role with ongoing career development, then we'd love to hear from you.
Successful candidates will be contacted directly.
Want Fashion Journal to send job openings straight to your inbox? Of course you do. Plug in your details below and we'll get you hired.