Job title: Head of Brand Creative
Employment type: Full-time
Work for this expanding retail brand based in the city. Work with industry experts to accelerate your career.
About the role:
- Exciting newly created role to define, drive and implement the brand creative for this iconic Melbourne based retailer.
- Brand management - Oversee brand communications and graphic design for the brand
- Ensure that the brand's architecture and ethos are being enacted consistently worldwide
- Ensure that all print, digital marketing, events and VM creative align to the brand's strategy, brand values, brand direction and business needs
- Develop innovative creative campaign concepts and lead team to execute plans which promote and strengthen the brand
- Effectively lead and manage a high performing team across the Brand Communication and Graphic Design teams
- Create and lead the execution of major brand communications and campaigns
- Help enforce brand's essence, philosophy and DNA standards in all marketing communications
- Develop a strategy and plan around brand storytelling
- Manage content shoots and the associated development of brand collateral
Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant Marketing/Communications/Design field
- Proven experience (7-10 years+) in a similar role, ideally in a fashion retail environment
- Proven ability to generate and execute compelling creative ideas and concepts
- Demonstrated success in PR and event management
- Experience in influencer management and social media
- Art direction, graphic design, or other creative management
- Passion for brands
- Experience implementing campaigns an array of mediums and markets
- Possesses a good balance between creative innovation and the need to meet business requirements
- Ability to manage projects from concept to implementation
- Capacity to work effectively within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work effectively and level-headed under pressure
- Sound commercial acumen and business judgement
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and effectively plan and be proactive in all facets of the role
In return we can offer you a competitive salary, generous team discounts and benefits. On top of this you will be offered subsidised parking and the opportunity to work with inspiring and dynamic industry leaders.
Please submit a cover letter and CV via email.