Company: Dion Lee
Job title: Retail Team Member
Location: Melbourne and Sydney
Employment type: Full-time and Casual
Experience required: 3-5 years working with mid-level to luxury retail brands
Dion Lee is a designer brand hailing from Sydney, Australia, established in 2009 by its eponymous Creative Director. Renowned for experimental construction combined with traditional tailoring, the brand has pioneered a modern identity for Australian fashion. The Dion Lee aesthetic is technical with an intelligent sensuality. Each collection marries innovative construction, with a consciousness of the female form. Textiles are engineered to form sculptural embellishments. Architectural silhouettes are dissected to enhance movement and the flow of air and light. After debuting at Australia Fashion Week, DION LEE presented collections in London before relocating to New York, where the brand has become a permanent fixture on the seasonal schedule. Dion Lee is sold globally in over 80 of the world's most exclusive retailers including Net-A-Porter, Bergdorf Goodman, Selfridges and David Jones. Australia is home to eight stores, each designed to reflect the constructed nature of the product, in an environment that is both industrial and luxurious.
Due to an expansion to our retail brand in Sydney and Melbourne with two new stores opening in July in the CBD, we are expanding our team.
We have now commenced the search for dedicated and passionate retail team members to represent the brand.
The successful team members will possess a strong sense of personal style, be self-motivated and passionate with a genuine passion and understanding of luxury designer fashion.
You will be sophisticated, intelligent, engaging with a true admiration of the DION LEE brand. You will be a natural communicator with a desire to be part of the success of the brand and to provide the unparalleled experience to our valued customers.
Our Ideal team members will be:
- Passionate about the Dion Lee brand and Fashion
- You will have a vibrant and warm personality that enjoys building relationships with clients and is dedicated to delivering exceptional service
- Strong previous experience developing and maintaining VIP customer relationships
- Previous 3-5 years’ experience working with mid level to luxury retail brands
- Knowledge of Design and Product is advantageous
- Strong connection and understanding of the Sydney / Melbourne Social and Fashion Scene
- Effective Communicator and Listener
- Professional and well groomed
- Mandarin Speaker is advantageous
- Organised and detailed orientated
- Unlimited Energy and the ability to keep everyday fun, challenging and motivating and above all be an aspirational brand ambassador
We offer a supportive, friendly and fun work environment with a proven track record in supporting career progression, as well as generous incentives and bonuses. If you are a passionate, dedicated individual with a drive to excel then we want to hear from you.
To apply, please send a cover letter describing what makes you the ideal candidate and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.