Company: Country Road Group
Job title: Supply Chain and Strategy Development Manager
Employment type: Full-time
We have a newly created position for a Supply Chain and Strategy Development Manager to join our Australasian Supply Chain team providing support and service to both Country Road Group and David Jones. Reporting into Head of Supply Chain- Australasia you will be responsible for developing and executing new strategic business initiatives across Supply Chain and driving the associated strategic "Roadmap". You will enhance the supply chain's capabilities to deliver cost effective capacity and processes for growth to maximise synergy across all logistics functions.
- Facilitate the development of the Supply Chain business strategy
- Provide thought leadership through benchmarking and industry knowledge
- Facilitate and project lead the execution of new logistic solutions
- Provide commercial, financial and reporting support to the business and senior management
- Create an integrated Logistics Development plan with appropriate initiatives
- Development of Business Cases to support strategy with the support of competitor analysis and knowledge of current market issues within the Supply Chain framework
- Tender Management in consultation with the Non Trade Procurement team
- Identify and drive process improvement initiatives that will drive WHL Group synergies with regard to systems, processes, service providers and architecture
The Ideal Candidate has
- A senior level of demonstrated relevant working experience coming from a management or consulting background within supply chain
- Demonstrated experience of successful development and implementation of Supply Chain business strategies that deliver desired and positive ROI on key initiatives and service levels
- Experience with quality assurance interventions
- Experience in contract management, including relevant legal requirements
- Programme & project management experience
- Process analysis & management
- Degree in Supply Chain or Commerce or Engineering
- Project Management
Why work for us?
- A competitive remuneration package, including incentives
- Bi-annual product allowances and generous discounts for you and your immediate family on all Country Road, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco products. Further offers and discounts available at David Jones.
- Birthday roster day off
- Excellent career progression involving regular training and on the job development
- A genuine, open and high performing culture
- Opportunity to become involved in our Corporate Social Responsibility program, by supporting our community partnerships
Country Road Group is one of Australia's largest speciality fashion retailers, comprising of four iconic brands Country Road, Trenery, Witchery and Mimco. David Jones is one of Australia's leading department store. At Country Road Group we are looking for highly motivated and passionate individuals to be part of the Group's evolution and support each brand to realise their full potential.
Country Road Group is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at time of application to assist you through the recruitment process.
Country Road Group prefers to manage all sourcing directly, please submit your applications to this role if you are interested. Please note introductions via agency will not be accepted.