Job title: Creative Stylist
Salary: $70K to $90K
Job type: Full Time
Experience required: Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, in fashion retail
Applications close: August 27
This role is responsible for creatively directing the styling of high volume product types (apparel, shoes and accessories) across ladies and kids photo shoots both on and off-set. This position will successfully represent products for website presentation and provide relevant content for all outbound communications in a visually appealing way to showcase the product features.
Taking direction from our Creative Director to understand the aesthetic from a consistent point of view and working closely with our in-house production team, this position will work to elevate and execute the fashion styling needs of the Bardot studio team.
The ideal candidate will have an impeccable fashion sense, and work closely with our studio team to bring Bardot product to life. You will ensure all photography is on brand, aspirational, show fashion authority and are in-line with the Bardot aesthetic to help drive and maximise sales.
- Providing creative direction on styling primarily on model and still-life sets.
- Providing relevant photography content for all of our outbound communications
- Working with the creative director, designers, producer, models, photographers, hair and makeup artists to best present products
- Accessorising looks to accentuate the products when required
- Ability to effectively deliver compelling and beautiful imagery that accurately depicts the products to customers
- Assisting where required in product preparation including steaming, ironing, and other processes to ensure that each product is prepared for the shoot.
- Ensure models, hair and makeup are correct for branding and imagery
- Support and coach freelance stylists
- Stay current with the design/fashion industry including global and consumer trends, assessing and communicating their potential impact to the business
- You must have strong creative styling experience, be fashion literate and be able to understand and demonstrate a deep knowledge of fashion as well as emerging trends.
- You must also have an exceptional eye for detail as well as a commercial mind;
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced high-efficiency production workflow environment.
- Trendsetter in their own creative way of styling the perfect shot
- Knowledge of fashion trends and colour schemes
- Creative thinker with the confidence to translate ideas across different teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as good listening skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, in fashion retail.
- Strong fashion and creative styling sense with the ability to incorporate new fashion trends.
- A team player that can work in a high pressured environment.
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Exceptional eye for detail
- Strong communication skills.
- A strong work ethic with the ability to be proactive and show initiative
As part of the application process, please provide work samples demonstrating execution of story-telling through creative commercial styling.
To apply, email email@example.com