Job title: Senior Account Executive
Employment type: Full-time
- Lead generation: cold calling and door opening
- Understand client’s requirements, brief the creative team and pitch marketing strategies to clients
- Selling online & traditional advertising spaces across all of 101 Media Lab’s media properties
- Managing advertising campaigns, building proposals and customize ideas for clients
- Defining and developing new business opportunities with advertisers and agencies
- Working closely with the Creative, Editorial and Account Servicing teams to successfully manage and execute advertising campaigns from beginning to end
- Proactively research and update yourself on new online marketing (sales) trends and ideas
- Achieve individual sales and business targets
- 3+ years of relevant work experience (account servicing, sales experience particularly in publishing field or digital space). Candidates with more experience will be considered as Sales Manager.
- Familiar or maintained an active clientele in the fashion & retail industry is an advantage
- A good presenter to introduce complex web advertising ideas to clients
- Strong negotiation & PR skills
- Internet savvy a must
- Experience of successful project management and relationships made with high-level clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills over email and phone
- Able to work independently and effectively is a must
- A go-getter and time-efficient individual
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing on PC and mobile are advantageous
This position is based in Australia. Immediate availability is preferred. If you think you have what it takes to join the fast-growing and dynamic team, please apply now.
Personal data collected is for recruitment purposes only.