Company: Furst Media
Job title: Digital manager and producer
Location: Richmond VIC
Employment type: Full-time
Furst Media is one of Australia's leading cultural youth publishers, with over 30 years experience in the field. With established print and online titles such as Beat Magazine, Fashion Journal, Mixdown and Forte among its stable, it truly is a leading content producer in Australia's music, arts, fashion and lifestyle sectors.
You are a true digital native and deliver strategies that meet business objectives and generate revenue. This includes collaboration on new digital projects that build our brands and seek emerging business development opportunities within the digital space.
- Explore new digital development opportunities to continue to grow the Furst Media portfolio
- Develop and manage digital content: both editorial and advertising.
- Develop and implement digital marketing plans/strategies across our brands.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective.
- Social Media direction.
- Utilise strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and touch points.
- Identify trends and optimise revenue opportunities based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Propose and Manage budget for digital projects and social media.
- Work to optimise user experience.
- Manage and maximise quality output of Content Producers.
Skills and experience:
- Developing digital and social media strategy.
- Strong commercial understanding (ad sales, native advertising).
- Experience in developing and implementing revenue-generating opportunities.
- Ability to understand, interpret and action research and performance data such as traffic analytics, advertising analytics, social media campaign results.
- High levels of initiative with positive energy, able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Be a digital leader able to inspire.
- Strong project management skills.
- Understand to an appropriate degree digital building blocks, platforms, relevant applications and programs.
- Good influencing and persuasive skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver within deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills, understanding of market research.
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal and business skills, confident in communication with managers, clients, co-workers and content producers.
- Strong written and presentation skills.
- Appropriate qualifications in one or more of Marketing, Media, Digital or Content Production disciplines.
Full-time based at our head office in Richmond. Car park provided - Salary commensurate with experience.
If this sounds like you, please email your application to: Jobs@furstmedia.com.au