Company: Foot Locker
Job title: Digital Merchandiser
Employment type: Full-time
Foot Locker's Asia Pacific Division is looking to appoint a suitably qualified Digital Merchandiser with online retail experience to join our highly successful team based in Brisbane.
- Leading International Retailer
- Fast paced & dynamic industry
- Brisbane based
Foot Locker, Inc. (NYSE: FL) is a leading global retailer of athletically inspired shoes and apparel. Headquartered in New York City, the company operates 3,383 athletic retail stores in 23 countries in North America, Europe, Australia, and New Zealand under the brand names Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Kids Foot Locker, Footaction, SIX:02, Lady Foot Locker, Runners Point and Sidestep. The Company also operates a direct-to-customer business offering athletic footwear, apparel, and equipment through its internet, mobile and catalog channels. In addition to websites for each of the store banners, such as footlocker.com, the direct-to-customer business includes Eastbay, a leading destination for the serious athlete.
Foot Locker's Asia Pacific Division is looking to appoint a suitably qualified Digital Merchandiser with experience in online retailing to join our team based in Brisbane. This is a permanent, full time position.
- Working closely with our product and marketing teams to ensure that the optimal product selection and inventory is offered on the Foot Locker online store
- Analysis of product performance and advising on the necessary changes in order for the business to hit plan targets
- Inventory monitoring and management, working closely with the merchandising/allocation team to ensure correct inventory is available based on strategies and targets
- Supporting the execution of marketing campaigns and promotional activities in collaboration with the Marketing team
- Assisting the Director of Planning & Allocation in executing local and Global strategies by working closely and consistently with Marketing, Product, Global Counterparts and Vendors
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Business (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role, with experience in eCommerce / digital retail preferred
- Strong experience with database and content management
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong analytic and conceptual skills
- Ability to work under pressure in line with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Affinity, enthusiasm and interest in sports fashion and trends
- Ability to be a team player, with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
As this position works closely with our European office, there will be some out of hours work required due to the time zone differences. Some interstate and/or international travel may be required at times.
In return Foot Locker will reward the successful applicant with a competitive remuneration package, employee discount and access to a range of employee benefits.
If you possess the attributes to be successful in the role and are looking for an exciting opportunity to work in a dynamic global company, then please 'Apply Now' by submitting your resume and cover letter addressing the criteria outlined above.
Recruitment agents should not respond to this ad. Foot Locker is an Equal Opportunity Employer.