Company: Aletheia & Phos
Job title: Customer Service and Administration
Employment type: Part-time
Aletheia & Phos is a Melbourne born jewellery brand on the hunt for the next addition to our team.
This entry level role is ideal for a super organised, efficient and detail driven team player interested in fashion e-commerce. This is a part-time casual role, perfect for an all-rounder ready to learn from the ground up.
Experience in customer service, domestic/international shipping and order fulfilment in an ecommerce environment is highly regarded.
A keen eye for detail is compulsory. You’ll assist with picking and packing orders, domestic and international shipping, providing exceptional customer service, assisting with stocktake and general office admin. We’re searching for someone proactive and enthusiastic - a problem solver that gets the job done.
Here's what you're responsible for:
- High level customer service via email
- An understanding of our brand, who we are, our tone of voice and our customer
- Processing domestic and international e-commerce orders (picking, packing, dispatch and archiving)
- Liaising with shipping companies
- Administration (data entry, proofing documents etc.)
- Receiving, checking and managing incoming orders and returns
- Maintaining confidentiality with all information
- Ad hoc duties
- Efficient and super organised with serious attention to detail, especially during peak periods
- Proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word – no L plates please)
- A professional communicator that understands our TOV. You like people. You have manners.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Happy to work independently with minimal supervision
- Great at prioritising your workload
- Can use a Mac
- A proactive problem solver
- A positive attitude
Aletheia & Phos is growing and evolving and we want you to be an integral part of our team.
- Role is 2-3 days per week (max 15 hours) between 8am-2pm.
- During training, rostered days are Monday/Wednesday/Friday for 4 weeks.
- Once training is complete, rostered days will be Tuesday and Thursday each. Additional hours TBC when required.
- Parking and PT on our doorstep in Fitzroy.
- Must be available for immediate start.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Send us your resume along with a detailed cover letter telling us a bit about yourself, your experience and why you're the right person for the role.
- Part-time casual role, immediate start
- Interviews will be held Friday 21st April 2-5pm
- Applications without a cover letter will not be considered
- Must be permanent Australian resident
- Police check required
To apply, contact Lissy - email@example.com